I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Unexpected Meeting || Lady Heather

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Meeting || Lady Heather

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 pm

It was late afternoon when Grissom found himself in a favourite cafe of his, reading a new entomology addition to his bookshelf. Sipping his tea, he was suddenly reminded of Lady Heather. I like a bit of civility before dark, she had once told him as they'd shared tea the first time they'd met. He rather missed Heather. Maybe he should visit her at some point...?

Gil Grissom

View user profile http://welcome-to-sin-city.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Re: Unexpected Meeting || Lady Heather

Post by Lady Heather on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Lady Heather had been working a lot lately with her business and just did not get a lot of time for just herself or to enjoy the company of a friend. Lady Heather was now on her way to a cafe to get herself a cup of tea and just some quiet time. Little did she know she was going to meet up with an old friend.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Another page turned, another new bug studied. Bugs were great - they were predictable creatures that he understood well. Unlike humans. Humans confused him at times. Like Lady Heather. He'd only been doing his job, only been going where the evidence was taking him. He hadn't meant to hurt her.

He gave a sigh, turned another page. He wanted to see her. He didn't even realise that he'd soon get that chance.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Lady Heather got to the cafe and smiled. She loved this place. She opened the door and steps in making sure her long dress did not get stuck in the door. She glanced around the room and walked up to a table and sat down not seeing anyone she knew. Little did she know the man with his face buried in the book was someone she really wanted to see again.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Now he couldn't concentrate. All he could think about now was the gorgeous brunette. Even though it was so unlike him - to have a one-track-mind. Placing his book down, he reached for his tea and took a sip. And promptly almost spat it out upon seeing the female he'd been thinking of.

"La- Lady Heather?" he stammered in surprise.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Lady Heather had ordered her tea and watched the young waitress walk away to get her tea. Heather's mind flattered back to Gil once again and she sighed deeply. She wanted to see him, but he seemed not to want to see her and that hurt a bit. Heather looked down at her hands trying not to think of the man that was drifting into her mind many times a day, but wait... Who was that? That voice... She knew that voice that just spoke her names. Upon looking up Heather gasped softly, seeing the man that was haunting her mind. "Gil..."

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Gil blinked in surprise. It was her. And how beautiful she looked today. Everything about her seemed more beautiful, more striking. Seemed the old saying was true - absence really did make the heart grow fonder.

"Would you like to come sit with me?" Gil offered, almost shyly since he didn't actually know where the two stood with each other.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Heather looked at him and watched him a little. He had grown a little more handsome every time she seen this man and it drove her wild seeing him there right now. In her mind she seen them at her place having fun, but that was not going to happen, she figured.

At his offer to sit with him a small smile grew on her purple painted lips and she softly nodded and brushed some of her brunette hair back behind her ear. "I would love to." She said softly and sat down in the chair right across from him.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Cocking his head slightly to the right, he watched her for a moment. So graceful, so sophisticated. And smart too; Gil loved a smart woman. "How have you been? How's the club going?" he asked, a tiny smile twitching on his lips.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Lady Heather looked up once her Tea was sat down in front of her and she seen Gil watching her. She felt a slightly brush creeping on her checks. Gil was the only man who could have her blush, it was weird to her, but she knew she had a thing for the man.

At his question Heather looked into his eyes. "I've been... Ok. As for the business, it's great. How has your work been Gil?" She asked sipping on her tea.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 pm

She was blushing, Grissom noted with surprise. His calm beauty was blushing. Well, not his any more. Unfortunately. But maybe...just maybe he could win her back somehow...?

"Well, fantasies and sex will always sell," he joked with a soft laugh. "And I'm glad you've been ok." He of course had noted the pause, figured there was a lot on her mind. "Work's been the usual: people dying, my team solving their deaths. It's interesting, but..." he trailed off with a shrug.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 am

She smiled at his small joke and let a small giggle escape her soft kissable lips. She looked at him and smiled. "I remember how much you enjoyed your work. And also how great you were at it. Not all you were great at." She said softly looking down at her tea cup and let a soft sigh come out. She missed him and their tea times together and their other time together.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:16 am

At her giggle, Gil's smile grew a bit bigger. She had such a beautiful laugh. He watched her lips now, remembering how the first time they'd met he'd read them every time she spoke. At her comment, he gave a slight laugh. "If I didn't know you better, Lady Heather, I would've sworn that was an innuendo," he teased her, gazing into her eyes. He was silent for a moment before he told her ever-so-softly, "I've missed you..."

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:21 am

She looked at him from slipping her tea and smiled a little looking at him. "That was not meant as a insult I do insure you good man." She said with a sparkle in her eyes. She really liked this man and missed him like crazy, but she had doubted he missed her, up till she heard him say he missed her. She took a drink from her tea cup and placed it down in the table. "I miss you too Gil." She said softly looking down at her hands down.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 am

A tiny smirk played on Grissom's list. "Oh but I didn't say it was an insult. I figured you might have been alluding to our times together," he added, raising an eyebrow slightly. Those had been amazing times. Crazy, lust-filled times, but amazing in every way. No other female had ever had had the same effect on the quiet and reserved man as Heather had.

Upon hearing her words, his heart almost sang out to her. As she looked down at her hands, he reached out, taking one of her hands in his. He couldn't find the words to say, but his eyes spoke volumes: exactly how much he missed her, how he would love to take her back.

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Heather on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 am

She nodded a little at him and smiled. "Ok." She said smiling at him as she rubbed her leg. She was trying to hide her feelings for this man, but it did not matter to her really. Inside she wanted him to know, but it was hard to let it out and speak it out in the open.

She looked up when he touched her hand and she smiled placing her other hand over his. "I really have missed you." She said rubbing her thumb over his hand softly.

Lady Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 am

Butterflies began to dance when she stroked his hand. Such a simple gesture, yet such a wonderful one. "Heather, would you like to go for dinner some time? Together?" he asked, gazing into her eyes, albeit shyly. He wanted to mend things with her. She had captivated him without trying hard, had done it by just being herself. And she held him there, as the cliché goes - had him wrapped around her little finger. And yet he didn't mind.

So this time, he wanted to do things right. He wanted, no, needed to be with this amazing female. "Maybe tonight, even...?"

Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top