I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Undercover || Karl

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Snapping his fingers and looking dejected, Karl gave an elaborate sigh. "Aww, why not? Last time was fun... Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it at the time," he added with a wink.

Sauntering over to the bed, he dropped face first onto it, giving a contented groan. A moment later he rolled over, staring at the ceiling. "Shall we just get some room service? Get a good movie brought up with it too?" he asked. That sounded like a brilliant plan before an early night.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Joanne rolled her eyes again and shook her head. "Say it one more time Lindemann, and I will slap you! Seriously," she stated, once again running a hand through her long hair.

At his next words, she nodded slightly. "I think so. What are you in mood for?" she asked, talking about both food and movie. It sounded great, because she was tired and she was probably going to sleep early. "Oh, by the way! I take a bath first."

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Taking off his shirt, he scrunched it up and biffed it at her, just to be annoying. "Fine, steal the bath first. See if I care," he retorted, though a slight tired smile played on his lips.

"As for movie options, something that I can eventually fall asleep to while watching. So no horrors," he said with a chuckle. "Any recommendations?"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Joanne saw what he was doing just in time, so she caught his shirt in her hands, rolling her eyes. Actually, her eyes had got stuck on his strong, good-looking body for a while, but she couldn't make it so obvious. That would have made her look weak. She threw the scrunched shirt back at him, shaking her head. "You will care," she smirked. "It will take a while."

At his next words, she shrugged slightly. "I don't know," she replied. "I will probably fall asleep before the end anyway." She got down on her knees and opened her suitcase to look for something to wear for bed. Unfortunately, she had only one thing, and she had picked it because she hadn't known that they would sleep in the same room.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Chuckling, Karl caught the shirt. He rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "Why am I not surprised? I swear 'short bath' is not programmed into any female's dictionary," he teased. Catching her checking him out, he smirked. "Take a picture, Joanne - it'll last longer."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

"It definetly isn't," she chuckled, shaking her head. Once she got all her products and everything she needed out of her suitcase, she shut it again and started to the bathroom, his eyes wandering over his body again. Only that this time, he caught her. Of course! Of course he had this way of discovering everything about her and of making her blush or look silly.
"Shut up, Lindemann," she shook her head, looking away and going inside of the bathroom. "You know it's untrue!"

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

He'd propped himself up on his elbows to watch her as she got her stuff ready before her shower. "Have enough there?" he teased. "You're only going for a bath, not to coordinate a military operation."

At her next words, he fell back onto the bed, cackling like an idiot. "Uh huh, if you say so. But for the record, I don't believe you one bit."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Joanne chuckled and rolled her eyes at Karl's words. Of course he would also comment on that, that she took too many things with her. "Do you really have a problem with everything I do?" she asked jokingly.

She closed the door behind her, but she could still hear him laughing and throwing all those words at her. "I don't care!" she called out. She glanced at her reflexion in the mirror, then started undressing. She was not going to make it as long as she had told Karl, because she really wanted to lay in bed and just relax her tense muscles.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Karl shrugged. "On the contrary - I find it most amusing. You are a very interesting specimen of human nature, Miss Biondi," he told her with a wink, sounding very Grissom-like.

Rubbing his eyes, he closed them before giving a tired sigh. Sleep. Now. Neeeeedddd sleeeeeepppppp, his brain pleaded, its demands zombie-like. "You better hurry up in there. Otherwise I'll fall asleep hogging the entire bed, and you won't be able to move me for the world!"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Joanne took a shower, used lotions, oils and everything she needed. She then let her hair fall down on her shoulders, since she had tied it in a high ponytail before. She took her baby yellow nightdress and sighed, shaking her head. Why hadn't she thought that they may have to share a room? She would have definetly picked something different, not something so short and with a cow in the front!

Hearing his words, she quickly put it on and went outside. She knew that her attire would bring more laughs and teasing words from him, but it was the only thing she had for bed. "Jeez, calm down, I'm out," she said, shaking her head. She went back to her suitcase and bent her long bare legs, to get down and grab a narrow headband.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Wondering what exactly was keeping him from dropping like a stone and sleeping like a log for the next twelve hours, Karl wriggled out of his jeans and carelessly tossed them to the floor.

I should probably cover up. Joanne'll probably slap me otherwise... Being slapped was definitely not on his 'to do tonight' list. Wriggling under the covers, his eye-lids began to droop shut when her words brought him back to the land of the living.

Looking up, he couldn't help but grin. "That's adorable - no other word for it. I didn't realise you liked cows," he teased.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Joanne saw that Karl was already under the covers; he must have been really tired if he was almost asleep. But of course, he was awake enough to see her attire and tease her about it. She put the narrow headband on her head, to keep her long hair from falling down in her eyes. "Shut up," she said, rolling her eyes. "I don't like cows."

She noticed the fact that Karl still didn't have a shirt on. Which was not good for her, because she couldn't stay completely focused. But she looked pretty good in her short nightdress as well... Wait. Why did she care about what he thought?

She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her phone out. "Should we call for room service?" she asked, not looking over at him yet.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Karl raised an eyebrow. "Really? You could have fooled me... I mean, you do have one on your shirt. Just in case you haven't realised," he teased.

Despite being exhausted, he couldn't help but notice how good she looked in the nightgown. As his brain politely reminded him that perving at co-workers was not a good thing, he dragged his eyes away. "Room service? Yeah, sure. Surprise me. I'm so hungry I'll eat whatever."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Joanne chuckled lightly and rolled her eyes again, shaking her head. "Shut up," she said again, looking on her phone. "It's not my fault you couldn't find two rooms and we have to be in the same one."

She gently climbed in bed, but didn't get under the covers just yet. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and noticed him looking at her. She almost blushed a little at this, but didn't say anything. At least she was not the only one doing that. She slightly crossed her long legs on bed, passing a hand through her hair. "I'll get pizza, I don't want anything else," she said, then glanced at him again. "The bathroom's empty. I thought you'd almost walk in on me at some point, don't you wanna use it anymore?"

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 am

At her words, Karl faked a pure look of slapped-puppy. "It's not my fault either. Everywhere else was full," he said with a sniff. "Well, unless you wanted to share a single room together, but I don't think that would have been much better," he added, cheering up and flashing her a grin.

At her next words, a 'meh' sort of expression made its home on its face. "I was going to. Walking in on you and hearing you scream and hurl abuse at me while I just stand there giggling like a loon had a certain appeal to it. But this bed...what can I say? It has magical powers. Powers so strong that it prevented me from ruining your shower. And pizza sounds good. Pizza sounds amazing, actually."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

Joanne's eyes left her phone for a moment, as she turned them towards Karl. How she would survive with him as a husband for one week, she had no idea. But maybe it was not going to be that bad after all. "You're annoying," she stated, though the beginning of a smile started to make appearance in the corner of her mouth.

The blonde couldn't help rolling her eyes and blushing ever-so-slightly at Karl's speech. It definetly sounded like that night, it did! But that was not what she had meant; though she would probably have to face those events many more times during their staying there. She bent one leg, turning her eyes back on the phone, just so that she didn't have to look into his gorgeous eyes.

Seeing how all sleepy and tired he was, she chuckled and shook her head. "Come on, cheer up! We're gonna have an early night, but not that early!" she exclaimed, slightly pulling the covers off him. It is then that she realized that he was only wearing his boxers, nothing else. "Lindemann!" she exclaimed, jumping on her knees and pulling the cover off completely. "For God's sake, put something on!"

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Karl gave her an innocent look, bringing his arms up under his head. "What? You put on your night-clothes, I put on mine. And I can't put something else on - I refuse to wear street clothes to bed. So you're just gonna have to suffer," he added, sticking his tongue out.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Joanne raised an eyebrow. For another moment like many before, her eyes had to get stuck on his perfect body, something he would probably notice at some point. He was so good-looking and he was supposed to be her boyfriend for the week. Well, from this point of view, it was not that bad.

She quickly shook the thoughts away and turned her eyes back to his face, rolling them slightly. She was still on her knees by him, and the nightdress was pretty short, but it was not as bad as his 'outfit'. "Do you see me going to bed almost naked?" she asked, raising both her eyebrows this time.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Chuckling, he raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want me to answer that? Because it seems to me that that's exactly what you're doing. I mean, just look at that outfit of yours," he teased, throwing a pillow at her.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Joanne's eyebrow shot up high at his words. She moved just in time to catch the pillow and cover her bare legs with it.
"What?!" she almost exclaimed, a hint of a smile showing up in the corner of her mouth. "I am covered, there's nothing wrong with my outfit! You're the one who's only wearing a pair of boxers!"

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm

"Uh huh, sure. Except your outfit is so short that I'm pretty sure you flashed your underwear to me several times," he teased her.

"Now, where's that pizza of mine? I'm getting hungry..."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Joanne's both eyebrows shot up at his words, and she gasped. He could be such a douche at times! Nothing he had said was true... Or was it?
Before she could say anything, there was a knock on the door, probably their pizza. Glaring at Karl, she threw the pillow back at him and jumped up of bed, turning her back to him and hurrying towards the door. "You're an ass!" she exclaimed, refering to his words before. Although he was probably looking at her ass now as well...

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 pm

"I may be an ass, but I'm an attractive ass and you know this to be true," he retorted, sticking his tongue out at her, sitting up in bed and covering himself with a pillow. "What'd you get? What'd you get?" he chanted, rather childishly.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Joanne just rolled her eyes, smiling slightly to herself. Yes, he was an attractive ass, but she was never going to admit it, to anyone. She opened the door and gave the room-service guy a smile, to which he responded the same way.
"Hello, Mr and Mrs Fisher," he greeted politely, bringing the pizza inside. Before going, he glanced at Jo from head to toe, though she didn't noticed that.
With a big smile on her face, she brought the pizza box in bed, climbing in as well. "I didn't even realize that I was so hungry," she said, mostly to herself than to Karl.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 am

"Yes, I know my wife is sexy, thank you for unsubtly pointing that out Sir," Karl shot at the room-service guy, rolling his eyes. Yes, she was wearing next to nothing, but some subtlety would have gone a long way. Even though Joanne, as per usual, didn't notice a single thing.

As she placed the box onto the bed, quick as a flash Karl opened the box and attacked the first piece. "Me neither," he replied, mouth full of pizza. "Man this is good."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top