I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Undercover || Karl

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Joanne's eyes widened and she gasped at Karl's words towards the room-service guy, though a surprised smile made appearance in the corner of her mouth. She passed a hand through her hair, looking over at Karl, who was still almost naked. "Karl!" she said, after the guy was gone. "You're mad, it was nothing..." she shook her head.

She took a slice of pizza as well and took a small bite. It was her favourite kind, so she hoped that he would like it as well.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 pm

"Of course I'm mad. He was checking you out, and doing so in the most unsubtle of ways. I mean, Miami's hardly a city of subtlety, but still..." he replied, already halfway through his first slice.

"What even is this?" he asked, looking for a long moment at his poor slice. "It's delicious," he added, shoving the unfortunate slice into his mouth.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Joanne raised an eyebrow at his words. She didn't even know if he had just acted as jealous, or he really was jealous. "He was not, you're overreacting. Plus, why do you even care? Are you jealous?" she asked, smirking in the corner of her mouth.

Jo chuckled seeing how hungry Karl seemed to be. She had only taken two bites and he was already done with the slice. "It's my favourite, I'm glad you like it," she replied, taking another bite.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 pm

"Me? Jealous? No, why would I be?" he asked. "I was simply playing a part," he lied expertly. "I mean, it's not like we're together or anything."

Reaching for his next slice, he was soon making short work of it as well. "I just realised what we're missing here - beer." Reaching for the hotel telephone he sent an order through for beers to be brought up, hoping that the poor person on the other end would understand him through his pizza-filled mouth. Yes, Karl ate like a pig; his excuse was that it showed his appreciation for said item being eaten.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Joanne didn't reply to his protests, but smirked in the corner of her mouth. She still thought that he was a bit jealous, but who was she lying? She wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she would have been jealous as well if a woman was staring at him. Only a bit...

Jo looked at him when he called to order beer. "Oh, you're right! How did I forget about it?" she mumbled to herself. When she heard the knock on the door, she put the slice back down and decided to play a little game. She put on a brilliant smile as she got out of bed, gently smoothing her short nightdress. "Oh, it's here," she said in a sweet voice, slowly swaying her hips on her way to the door. "I hope it's the lovely guy from before."

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Karl raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me you're not going to try and flirt your way out of paying for the beer," he asked. "I mean, free beer is awesome and all, but I really thought you had more integrity than that," he teased.

Getting up, he sidled up to her. "Please, allow me to get it. Go sit down and relax."

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Joanne just chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes. Of course, that was not the reason she was doing this; she just wanted to make him jealous, though she was not 100% sure that she would manage to. But she could try.

She raised an eyebrow and glanced at him as he sidled up to her. "You are almost naked," she stated, her hand on the door handle. She then turned her back on him and opened the door with a smile, not even knowing if there was the same guy from before or not.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Karl gave her a mystified look at this comment. "So? And that is bad because...?" he asked. He didn't particularly care how dressed he was. He simply wanted to get his beer and not having someone ogling Joanne.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

"Shut up," Joanne told Karl quietly, then walked to the door and opened it with a bright smile on her face. It was the same guy from before, which made the blonde happy. She was going to make Karl jealous, definetly. She sexily crossed her legs, giving the young man a seemingly shy look.

"Hello again," she spoke, knowing that Karl was away in the back. "I hope you don't mind I keep calling you." She knew that she was supposed to act like Karl's wife, but she could tease him as well, at least for a moment or two.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 pm

The man grinned happily at her comment. "Oh no, not at all. I'm enjoying these visits up here."

Karl rolled his eyes at the scene. What was she trying to do, blow their cover? And since when did she know how to flirt...? "I'm sure you are..." Karl muttered, more to himself than to anyone else.

He watched her for a moment, confused by the anger and jealousy that he felt towards this guy. Then coming up to him, he plastered a big smile on his face, taking the beer from him. "Thank you very much for your services. Now, I see my wife would love you to join in on a threesome with us, but unfortunately I'm all tired out. It'll have to be next time. Gee, what a shame," he said, sarcasm dripping from the last sentence. "Now, off you go. Have a brilliant night," he added with fake brightness.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Joanne was definetly not serious about it; she just wanted to make Karl jealous suddenly. But Karl Lindemann, not Nigel Fisher, her fake husband. She was not going to blow their cover, it could be taken as simple teasing inside of a happy couple.

She gently leaned against the door, only for her 'boyfriend' to come up as well and take the beers from the guy. Her eyes widened and she almost gasped at his words. She had definetly not expected him to be so straight and tough, but she couldn't say that she didn't like it.

The guy gave Karl a muddled smile, then suddenly looked down at his feet. "Yeah, I..." he stuttered, raising his shoulders slightly. "Good bye, Mr and Mrs Fisher."

Joanne looked at the room-service guy, then shut the door. She turned to face Karl, but she hadn't expected to be so close to his almost naked body. She glanced down at his chest again, but then up to his face, so it didn't seem like she was staring, even though this was exactly what she was doing. She passed a hand through her hair and leaned against the door, giggling. "Poor guy," she grinned, showing him that it had only been a game of hers. "That was rough of you!"

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Karl plastered on a grin, waving a good bye. "Buh-bye!" Shutting the door behind the guy he rolled his eyes at her. "Serves him right - he shouldn't have been checking you out. And what are you doing, flirting with him?" he asked with a roll of his eyes, resuming his spot on the bed. "Do you want to blow our cover or something?"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Joanne chuckled and simply rolled her eyes at his words. He was overreacting, it was nothing. But maybe he was doing so just because he was jealous, just the way she had assumed at first. She glanced once again at his body in only those boxers, then looked back at his face when he resumed his spot on the bed.

She playfully rolled her eyes, still grinning slightly in the corner of her mouth. She moved back to the bed as well, passing a hand through her hair. "I am not blowing our cover, hon." Okay, had she just called him hon? "Relax, it can be seen as just a game between two happy people. You're overreacting," she said, reaching out for the beer, that was on his nightstand, which made her almost straddle him.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Karl shook his head, still annoyed slightly at her. This wasn't the easiest of assignments and now it seemed she was going to be trying to do her best to make things even harder. "Seriously Biondi. Why must you make everything so hard. Can't you just spend one weekend not hitting on everyone that has xy chromosomes?" he said, taking a long swig from his beer bottle.

He smirked slightly as she half-straddled him. "Now, is there something you want from me? Given your current position...?"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Hearing his really mean words, her eyes widened and she parted her lips. What he had said was definetly not true; she was not hitting on anyone usually, and what had happened earlier was only to play with him for a little bit. "Did you... just call me a whore? 'Cause it sounded like you did," she spoke seriously, looking at him.

Only then did Joanne realize that she was half-straddling Karl. Not to mention that her already short dress had raised even more, so he could almost see her underwear. She rolled her eyes, but smiled ever-so-slightly in the corner of her mouth. She grabbed her beer, then resumed her spot on the bed. "You're an ass," she told him again, shaking her head.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Karl gave a sigh. Geez, why did she always have to take things the wrong way? Always. Every single time.

"No, I was not calling you a whore. I was not implying you were a whore. Once again, you've taken things the wrong way. What I meant was - can you just not flirt with people that aren't me? I'm not expecting you to flirt with me, geez I don't think you'd even want to flirt with me. But for the remainder of this painful week can just at least just pretend that you like me?"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Joanne sighed and rolled her eyes, opening her bottle of beer. He always had to be so critical about her, every gesture, every word.

"What?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I was being fine, I was just joking and fooling around. But you had to become all serious and accuse me of flirting with every man, which is completely untrue. I think you should start pretending that you like me." She shook her head, then took a sip of beer, gently crossing her long legs. "Now can we just finish this pizza and these beers and watch a good movie? I'm tired," she stated, not looking at him.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Once again the CSI rolled his eyes heavenward. "I did not accuse you of flirting with every man. I just said don't flirt with someone in front of me. If you want to flirt, do it away from me so I can at least have the part of 'clueless husband' to play."

Pretending? Who needs to pretend?

He picked up another slice of pizza, though his appetite was gone. Sullenly chewing on it, he mumbled a "What's the movie?" whilst not even looking at her, just looking down at his beer bottle as if it had the answer to everything written on it.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Joanne sighed and shook her head. It was not like she wanted to flirt with other men, away from Karl or in front of him. It had been a simple game, but it seemed like he had taken it all seriously, which made her feel a bit bad about it. But she couldn't admit it, at least not yet.

She picked up the last slice of pizza, then put the empty box away. She ate it slowly, just like the others, though now it was because she had other things in mind. She grabbed the remote and pressed play. "It's Fool's Gold," she told him, not looking at him either. After finishing the slice of pizza, she took a sip of beer, then wiped her hands with a napkin. She then got under the covers, but moved closer to Karl, gently laying her head on his shoulder, so they could both see the TV. She hadn't meant to had a fight with him, and despite the fact that she was way too proud to admit it out loud, she wanted him to see that.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Another sigh left Karl's lips. So maybe he had over-reacted. But he hated seeing her flirting with others, even if it was just all for fun and meant nothing. Not that he'd admit to liking her, not even to himself. She was a co-worker after all, a co-worker who he bitched and argued with almost every day. Hardly the recipe for a relationship.

Oh how wrong you are, his mind cackled evilly. You like her. You fully do. You want her all to yourself and don't want to share...!

"Look, I'm sorry for over-reacting," he mumbled, washing down the pizza-lump in his mouth with his beer. He bit back a smile as she rested her head on his shoulder. Does that mean I'm forgiven? He didn't know and he wasn't going to ask lest another argument broke out. Geez females are confusing...

"Is that that movie with Clooney in it? The one where he's a retired pro thief or something?"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Joanne was surprised when he actually apologized for something he had done. She had always had the impression that he was against her with all means, and that he didn't like anything she did. That seemed to be her opinion on him as well, but it was very untrue. Only she knew this and she didn't want anyone else to find out, so that was why she kept doing same scenes.

She gently kept her head on his shoulder, as her hand softly landed on his bare abdomen. "It's fine," she replied simply. "I'm sorry for flirting with the room-service guy, it was nothing." Hearing his question on the movie, the ghost of a smile made appearance in the corner of her mouth. "No, it's the one with McConaughey," she replied. "You know, I've always thought you look a lot like him."

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 am

Seeing her look of surprise, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Don't look so shocked. I do know how to apologise when I'm in the wrong, you know," he told her, shifting slightly to drape his hand around her shoulders.

At her next comment, he laughed, pulling a face. "Really? Well, I assume you mean that as a compliment, so thanks. I've never been too sure about that guy, but hey, if I look like an actor, it must be a good thing...!"

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Joanne couldn't help chuckling when he noticed her look of surprise. Yes, it was not like she expected that; but they were going to live together for one week, which meant that they would probably find out new things about each other all the time. She smiled when he draped his arm around her shoulders. "Hey, it's not my fault!" she joked. "It has never happened before, I have every right to be shocked."

She chuckled at his next words as well. If she knew one thing about him, was that no matter how much of an ass he was, he was hot, though she would never admit it out loud. But maybe she could give him a hint or something. "It is a good thing," she assured him, smiling slightly.

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 am

"That's because around you, I'm never wrong," he shot back, sticking his tongue out at her. "And you know this. You just don't want to admit it," he teased with a grin.

At her next words, he gave her a smug look. "Well, then, that's alright then."

~
OOC: Fully have no Karl inspiration, sorry.

Karl Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

Joanne couldn't help rolling her eyes, but also chuckling at his words; because she felt like he was not doing it now in order to mock her and pick up a fight, he was just teasing. And right now, for the sake of this week, she couldn't get upset, especially when they were both hugged, wearing next to nothing. "You know that's not true. I can beat your ass any moment of the day," she shot up, glancing up at him.

A giggle escaped her lips when he gave her that smug, funny look. "Shut up," she joked, shaking her head. Yes, for the first time, she had admitted to him being good-looking... so what?!

Joanne Biondi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top