I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

A slight sparkle appeared in his brown eyes. He liked a challenge and this was one he'd gladly accept, especially if it meant spending some more time with Nicole.
"Sure." he replied in a light tone. "That's a challenge I'll gladly accept."

Even though it didn't matter to him who'd win it, if there would be a clear winner after all, he wasn't so sure he'd beat her. But maybe he would, if he didn't loose his steady hand.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Ace" she replied. "Loser pays for a meal?" Nicole asked, putting forth the wager as she watched Danny, still holding his hand as she said that to him. Nicole felt that it was a great wager for the two of them. "Unless you have a different wager on your mind?" she asked while watching him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:43 am

"Sounds good to me." he replied with a nod. The wager was fair enough for them and he actually liked the idea. Although he usually didn't bet on anything, but it sounded like fun, so why not? Besides trying something new wasn't a bad thing.

"I can't promise anything, yet, but Saturday seems like a good day." he added.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:02 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to him. "Alright.....I'll bring my handgun and rifle to a place of your choosing." she said to him in reply, smiling a bit as she said that. Nicole had a feeling that Danny wouldn't make it easy for her. Don't fret over it Nikky....you can hold your own she said to herself as she sat there with him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 am

"Rifle, huh? That's more than I have." he commented, but gave a small smirk. He did have some training in shooting a rifle, but he hadn't used one since he left the Academy. Well, maybe he did once or twice in 12 years, but he certainly didn't own one. And he actually didn't want to. His service weapon and the spare one he had, was more than enough. And these two were safely locked away in a safe in his walk-in closet. A hidden one, of course.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "So, just handguns then?" she asked. "The rifle I have was a gift from a friend." Nicole added off the cuff while watching him. Nicole ran her hand through her hair at the same time, then looked at Danny again after she did that.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 am

"Well, I'd certainly be out of practice with that one." Danny said, nodding to her suggestion. A gift from a friend, huh? Well, he could think of better things to give away than guns. Though he used one in his line of work, he actually didn't really like them. At least not, if he had to use it to end someone's life. That's why he usually just injured his oponents so he could take them down.
"You must've been quite special to that friend... though I'd think of something nicer."

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "He is" she replied honestly. As she said that, Nicole had a feeling that Danny was hesitant about using a gun even though he had been trained with how to use it properly. "Hesitant about using a gun?" she asked gently while watching him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:52 am

Danny looked at Nicole in surprise. He didn't know that it was actually obvious right now, especially since he didn't mention it. But it was only partly true, what she asked him. But to explain that, when he's been trained how to use one?
"Let's just, I don't use it unless I really have to." Danny replied honestly. "And even then I much rather just injure my oponent than killing him. Unless he gives me no other choice, but luckily that doesn't happen too often."

He did kill someone in the line duty, but that happened about two years into the job, since then he got away without firing a deadly shot. And he was actually proud of that.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he said that to her, letting it sink in at the same time. "I see" she replied gently while watching him. "I understand what you mean Danny." she added in kind while watching him. However, Nicole knew that was different from what she was taught back in basic training.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:28 am

Danny turned around to the bar counter of his kitchen, taking his gladd of Whiskey into his hand and took a small sip of the golden liquid. This one was much better than the last one he bought. But he still wouldn't drink it like this too often. Then he turned around, glass in his hand.
"Can I get you something to drink?" he asked, changing the subject once again.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 am

Nicole nodded, "Yes, you can Danny" she said to him, smiling a little as she said that to him. "What do you have?" she asked while walking over to him to see what Danny for her to pick from.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 am

Danny, now standing in front of the small wall unit behind his dining table, opened the bar cabinet it had and let her take a look around the small variety of drinks he had. Some were used to mix cocktails, others could be used as they were.
"Let's see..." he started, looking at the bottles. "I have... Whiskey, which I drink. I could mix it with Coke. I could mix some Piña Colada... Or Tequilla Sunrise. Got wine, too. But I could also make something without alcohol, in case you don't want to stay."

Well, but maybe a cocktail wasn't a wise idea if she wanted to drive back home tonight, so he wasn't actually sure she'd go for something like that.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:29 am

Nicole looked what Danny had and smiled a little as she listened to him. "I'll have what the bloke has." she replied while looking at him, smiling a bit at the same time. Nicole hadn't had whiskey in a while and was keen to having it again.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:40 am

Danny gave Nicole a surprised glance. He didn't figure Nicole for the Whiskey-drinking type, but at the same time, he didn't mind either.
He took a glass out of the cabinet and put it down in front of him, after setting his own glass down. Then he took the bottle of Jack Daniels and filled some of the golden liquid into the glass.
"With ice?" Danny asked, setting the bottle back down at its place.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Yes please" she said to him. Nicole noticed the surprised look on Danny's face as she said that. "Didn't fancy me the whiskey type?" she asked gently while watching him. Nicole knew that surprised a lot of people who hung out with her.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 am

Danny walked over to the the fridge, that had a freezer attached to it. He opened it and got two ice cube out, putting them into her glass, then closed the freezer and walked back to her.
"Not really, no." he said, handing her the glass. "But I don't mind. Least that way I don't have to drink alone."

Well, drinking in company was more fun someone once told him and that was mostly true, although sometime he actually liked being alone.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:49 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny told her that. "Its better to have a friend to share a drink with." she said to him honestly. Nicole hated going out to a pub alone, something she tried to avoid doing. "Its no good going to a pub alone." she added off the cuff while watching Danny.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:54 am

Danny smirked a little at her comment. He knew what she was talking about. He had spent one too many night sitting at the bar all by himself, because he wasn't always in the mood to pick up a girl, or be picked up. And sometimes it could be quite lonesome at a bar all by yourself.
"That's true." he agreed. "That's why I don't go there that often anymore."

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:09 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply. "Why go out to a pub, when you have me?" she said to him, smiling a little as she said that to Danny. She still had the cheeky grin on her face when she said that to him. There was a hint of seductiveness in Nicole's voice as she said that to him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:18 am

Danny noticed the tone in her voice and looked at Nicole for a moment, a playful spark in his eyes and a small grin coming to his face. That was a whole new tone, one he actually hadn't heard her use before.
"My point exactly." he agreed in the same tone. "You're more beautiful than the women there anyway."

If he didn't know better, he would have made a move, but instead he kept his distance, letting her lead this where she wanted it to end. He knew better by now, not to get too excited.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her.  "Thank you Danny" she replied with a slight nod to him in reply, holding her drink close as she said that to him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:34 pm

"You're welcome." he told her in a sweet tone, holding up his glass. His mood had changed a lot from when Nicole first arrived. He forgot about the things Anna had told him and was more focused on the woman he loved.
He wanted to make a toast, but he was lost for words.
"Don't know what to drink to... do you?"

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "Why don't we drink to life?" she said to him as she raised her glass up to Danny. It was the first thing that she thought of and it seemed like the best thing to toast to.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 am

Danny nodded in reply. It was a good idea, the best that could come to mind, actually. Especially since there was no special occasion. It was just a quiet night.
"Sounds like a good idea." he agreed to her idea. "And... to us. Whatever the future may hold."

And he did hope it held something good for them. Love and happiness was all he was asking for. And maybe a small family of his own one day. Well, one day soon maybe, he wasn't getting any younger.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top