I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week

Magical Sunset || Nicole

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:02 pm

He looked up from the flames for the first time since he started that topic. He waved his hand, mentioning to her, not to worry about it.
"Eh. Don't worry 'bout it. I learned to live with it." he said honestly. There was no sadness or bitterness left in his voice. He spoke casually, it didn't matter that much to him anymore.
"She did the right thing. And I don't blame her. In fact... she's reason I'm in Vegas now. She kept contact to me the whole time, as much as my father would allow. When I finally ran from that place, she took me in. And happily so."

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that, a slight smile coming to her face at the same time. "I won't worry then Danny" she replied honestly after he told her all of that. She then looked back to the stars, which she could see better now that the fire had died down. "This never ceases to amaze me." she said off the cuff while sitting there.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:08 pm

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he said softly, putting his arms around her shoulders.
Danny looked up at the stars and went looking for star-signs. He only knew a few of them, but he always loved looking for them. Sometimes he found some images himself, of course one needed a lot of imagination for that.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply, "That it is" she replied.  She noticed a few of the constellations at the same time.  "I see Aquila, Cygnus, Hercules, Lyra, Ophiuchus, Sagittarius and Scorpius." she said while looking at the sky.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:28 am

"I never recognize the zodiac signs up there..." Danny said in admiration. He only found the ones everybody found easily, but the zodiac signs was something he always struggled with.
He remembered how he always tried to find his zodiac sign up in the sky, but he never succeeded. Some day he just gave up looking for it.
"I see the Cassiopeia and the Big Dipper. That's about it for me." Danny added.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 am

Nicole smiled a little, "No worries mate" she said to him.  "During the survival training I got while in the army they told us that the only constellation that mattered was the Big Dipper.....I only know of the others because my grandfather was obsessed with that stuff." she told him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 am

Danny couldn't help but letting out a small chuckle at her story. He didn't have many memories of his grandparents from his childhood days. At least not with his mother's parents. All the memories he had were with his father's parents and they were, like his father, too, obsessed with the Navy, Marines and Army in general. Unlike he was, while growing up.
"At least he taught you something else than fighting or how military weapons or vehicle were used." he replied with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "Would have loved to learn about that stuff back then."

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:13 am

Nicole nodded a bit, "I learned alot from him and my parents." she said to him gently, having heard the tone in Danny's voice. "I'd be open to teaching you what I know." she said to him in an honest tone.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:41 am

Danny looked at her, his brown eyes sparkling like those of a little boy. He smiled a little. "Sure. Why not?" he said in reply. "You never know when it might come in handy."

He didn't tell Nicole that he had a telescope when he was younger and used to watch the starts a lot. Especially when his father wasn't around, because that was the only time he could spend as much time doing it as he liked. He didn't know much about stars or constellations, but looking into the night sky was always fascinating to him.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:53 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. She leaned up and kissed his cheek, a slight giggle leaving her lips when she did that. "Looks like we found something we both enjoy." she replied while looking back to the sky.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 am

Danny smiled when she kissed him. He could feel butterflies in his stomach, a feeling he hadn't had in a long time. But he liked it, because it made him feel happy and alive. He knew that his job took its toll on his personal life, but that was just the more reason to enjoy the little things.
"Hm, I hope that's not the only thing we have in common." he said to Nicole.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:16 am

Nicole nodded in agreement when Danny said that to her. "Agreed Danny" she replied, happiness in her voice as she said that. I sure hope thats true She said to herself while sitting there. Seconds later, Nicole yawned a bit. "Better get to bed" she told Danny.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 am

Danny smiled a little at Nicole. He was actually happy that he organized this trip with her. It had taken some courage, but he was glad he faced it like a man.
Then he got up from the ground and held his hand out to Nicole to help her up, too.
"Well, the good gentleman will walk the lady to her tent." he said in a light tone.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 am

Nicole nodded as she stood up, hearing Danny say that to her. "Thank you good sir" she replied while taking Danny's hand in her's. A smile came to her face as she held his hand, loving the feel of it.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:54 pm

He gave her a small smile in reply. Today had turned out better than he could have hoped. And things were getting more serious for him with Nicole. He just hoped that he would not make the same mistake again. He couldn't stand loosing someone else.
"You're most welcome." he said, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:24 am

Nicole smiled when Danny did that to her. "Sleep well Danny" she said to him, a slight flirtatious sound to her voice as she said that to him. Nicole then bent down and got into her tent, zipping it up a bit before she started to change.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:22 am

Daniel watched Nicole getting into her tent, feeling a little sorry for himself that they weren't sharing a tent. It wasn't like he couldn't control himself around her and did things he would regret, but he would respect a woman's wish.
"Would be a lot happier if you were with me." he replied in the same flirtatious tone, then wished her a good night as well, getting into his own tent, after she closed hers.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Nicole heard Danny say that and smiled a bit. "I know Danny" she replied in kind. "Night Danny.........just be patient" she added, smiling a little as she said that to him while getting into her sleeping bag at the same time.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Hearing her words on his way to his own tent, he had a smirk on his face. He was the epitome of patience. It was one of the things that made him good at his job.
"I'm the epitome of patience." he said quietly as he got into his tent.
He would just change his jeans into a pair of sweatpants and change the rest of his clothes in the morning. He knew it would be getting cold at night.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:02 am

Nicole had changed as well, then got into her sleeping bag, which was insulated for the cold. Nicole closed her eyes, a slight smile on her face. She enjoyed this time that she was spending with Danny. He's definitely a keeper she said to herself while drifting off to sleep.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Unlike Nicole, Danny had some trouble finding sleep that night. While he actually felt a little tired, he was still too exhilarated to fall asleep. Things had turned out very different than he had imagined tonight. He had taken a step forward that he didn't think he could ever take again, but tonight he found the courage to finally move on and go on with his life. Something his mother always told him he should do. And maybe she was right. Maybe he should have done that a long time ago, but maybe... just maybe the right woman never came along, until he met Nicole.
Guess we were meant to meet that night... if I hadn't gone out that night after work... I wouldn't have ever met her... he thought to himself, as he was lying snuggled up in his sleeping bag. Nah... you can't think that, Danny. We met and I am glad we did.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:37 am

The next morning, Nicole was up early. After dressing and getting out of her tent, she got a fire going so she could cook for her and Danny. After getting it all set up, she sat back and watched the sun rise, there was a smile on her face as she watched it. She was happy that all of this was happening to her.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:45 am

Because of his troubles of falling asleep the night before, Danny was still asleep when Nicole left her tent. However, as she was starting a fire, he slowly woke up. He glanced at his phone, seeing it was still early in the morning and let out a small groan. He was still tired and if he was being honest, he would have loved to sleep in, but... he couldn't let her wait for him too long. So, a few minutes later, he changed back into his pair of jeans and changed into a different T-Shirt and put a different sweater on afterward. He ran a hand through his short, slightly mussed up hair and left his own tent, joining Nicole by the fire. But only after watching her for a moment, a soft smile coming to his face.

Quietly he sat down next to her.

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

Nicole sensed him and smiled a bit. "Morning Danny" she said softly while sitting there. Nicole glanced over and looked at him, seeing the look in his eyes. "Not get enough sleep?" she asked in the same soft tone while looking at him.

Nicole Byrne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:03 am

Danny offered her a small smile in reply to her good morning.
"Mornin'." he said, trying not to sound as if he would fall asleep any minute. "Not really. But... I'll live."

He glanced into the fire, the soft smile not leaving his lips. For the first time in a long while he just couldn't help it. And it felt good. "Did you sleep well?"

Agent Daniel Cooper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top